Travel Insurance

To provide you with complete piece of mind during your stay, we recommend that you take out comprehensive travel insurance and medical cover for your entire party whilst you’re away.  YOU MUST DO THIS AT THE TIME YOU BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY unless you have an annual policy.

It is important that you purchase the correct travel insurance that covers the activities you are looking to undertake and also offers full cancellation cover in case health problems of yourselves or your dependants prevent you from travelling.

Furthermore, you can buy cover from our preferred agent Travel and General  or calling 0330 880 3625 and quoting ‘PLANOS HOLIDAYS’ to the adviser.

European Health Insurance Card

It’s also a good idea to get a European Health Insurance Card – or EHIC – before leaving the UK, as it will entitle you to emergency medical treatment on the same terms as Greek nationals. It will not cover you for any ongoing or non-urgent treatment.

For more information visit